Sales and Investor Relations Manager
About Cogress Ltd
Cogress Ltd is a fast growing and exciting private equity platform enabling HNW or sophisticated investors to choose specifically vetted property development opportunities to invest into in an effective & efficient manner with low barriers to entry (investment levels start at £20,000).
With a unique UK proposition Cogress have previous & proven international experience in this sector and along with their sister company Keren Hagshama, have invested in more than 250 projects globally including the US, Canada, Germany, Cyprus and Israel totalling over £800 million of asset value.
Based near Oxford Circus and with an office of around 25 people, Cogress offers its employees a friendly, energetic and entrepreneurial environment in which to work. We are looking for self-motivated, intelligent and hard-working people who can contribute to our fast-paced growth, drive business development and build strong client relationships.
To apply, please send your CV & cover letter to: [email protected]
About the role:
Cogress has a team of Investor Relations Managers (IRMs) who are responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with investors and for raising equity in each project that we launch.
Each IRM has a portfolio of clients and is responsible for explaining each new development project to investors, responding to objections and queries and raising equity against an individual target. The ability to build strong relationships with clients based on good communication, trust and transparency is therefore essential.
IRMs are also in charge of client acquisition, dealing with inbound marketing leads and attending expos as well as being responsible for driving further business development using LinkedIn and by identifying and attending smaller networking events.
- Raising equity for each development project against an individual target
- Ability to explain Cogress’ investment model, understand each new development and respond to queries
- Manage client relationships and understand our full portfolio of developments in order to update clients on the status of their existing investments
- Build strong relationships based on trust, good communication and an understanding of client’s investment preferences
- Drive business development and acquire new clients by proactively identifying & attending networking events, responding to inbound enquiries and setting up face-to-face meetings
- Awareness of and adherence to regulatory requirements regarding the sale of UCIS products
- Strong networking skills and demonstrable success in client acquisition
- Ability to build relationships and understand clients’ needs
- Ability to build trust with clients and to sell in an open and honest manner
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to explain complex issues in a clear and transparent manner
- Highly numerate with ability to understand and explain financial concepts
- Show tenacity and determination to succeed
- Excellent sales track record against targets
- Be an effective time manager and able to manage a large portfolio of clients
- Educated to Degree standard: ideally have attained 2.1 from good university and BBB at A level
Useful but not essential:
- Knowledge of the property development market
Registration as a CF30 (customer function past or current) in the FCA registrar