How does the model work?

>How does the model work?

For each development the structure is similar, but not identical. Generally, 60-80% of the total cost is senior debt (loan from a bank). The remainder 40%-20% is the equity. This is split between the developers and the investors. In most cases, the developer will fund 10% of the equity and our investors will put in the remaining 90%.

By Cogress|2019-01-16T10:04:57+00:00February 25 th, 2015|